When do we Paddle?
Currently there are 3 paddling sessions scheduled each week, Tuesday, Friday and Sunday:
- Sunday morning 7.30am: This paddling sessions is more relaxed and especially ideal for beginners.
- Tuesday and Friday mornings 6.30am: Weekday sessions will concentrate on improving the Competition team’s performance, but all paddlers are welcome.
- Click on the relevant date on the calendar. A new box will open.
- Type your name in the ENTER THE EVENT TITLE box, click on CALENDAR and select Tuesday, Friday, Sunday or Special Event and click SAVE. Sweeps, Coaches etc can add this alongside their name.
- Names are displayed in the calendar in alphabetical order.
- If you wish to repeat register your name (for example, every Tuesday), tick the REPEATS box and indicate the frequency of the repetition desired and/or the period for which you wish to repeat register. If you do this, you can still revisit an entry for any day and remove it as described below. The deadline for registrations for each session is 5pm the previous day.
- To remove your name click on the name to be removed and the same box will open. At the top of the box, click delete.